This Service Agreement is Made Between:
The Client/Nominee and All Plan Management and represents all terms and conditions, policies, rights and responsibilities associated with being an All Plan Management client
All Plan Management is a registered provider of supports under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). All Plan Management is an intermediary service that will help you manage and understand your NDIS budget.
This agreement will commence once you acknowledge that you agree to the terms and conditions of All Plan Management listed below.
All Plan Management
77 151 293 515
NDIS Provider Number
1300 634 776 (1300 NDIS PM)
Cost of The Services
All Service costs are governed as per the NDIS Price Guide. For costs, which you have agreed to for the purpose of this Service Agreement, this information is listed below:
- Refer to NDIS Current Price Guide
- All prices subject to change in line with the NDIS Price Guide changes
- All Plan Management Schedule of Fees
Schedule of Supports
The Provider agrees to provide the participant with Plan Management for their NDIS Plan.
Responsibilities of All Plan Management/Participant/Participant’s Representative
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner.
- Treat each other with courtesy and respect
- Give All Plan Management the required notice if the Participant or Provider needs to end the Service Agreement (see ‘ending the Service Agreement’ below for more information).
- Provide supports in a manner consistent with all the relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law, keep accurate records on the supports provided to the participant
- Let the Plan Manager know immediately if the Participants’ NDIS Plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS Plan or the Participant stops being a Participant in the NDIS.
- Adhere to our 72 hour approval policy. As your suppliers require payment in a timely manner, we allow 72 hours for you to view and either approve or decline invoices in the Careview app, email, phone or text. In the event you do not respond, you understand that it is our policy to automatically process each invoice after this timeframe has expired.
- Take full responsibility for your remaining budgets by regularly viewing the app and monthly statements, and contacting us whenever you would like to access a forecast report.
Ending This Service Agreement
Should either party wish to end this Service Agreement they must provide the other party with 1 month’s written notice.
If either party seriously breaches the Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waivered.
Our Service Does Not:
- Take any responsibility or liability if you over-spend from your budgets or run out of funds before the end of your plan. You will have access to an app and monthly statements to help you monitor your budgets. You should have access to a Local Area Coordinator or Support Coordinator (if funded) who can assist you to understand how your funding was allocated so that you can budget for the remainder of your plan. We also encourage you to call or email us regularly to discuss your funding and any budget constraints
- Take any responsibility or liability if you purchase supports that are not compliant with the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act or any other NDIS rules or guidelines. We can only provide general guidance and may occasionally issue you with an audit checklist to increase confidence in your purchases
- Actively monitor your spending or any commitments signed within service agreements between you and your providers
- Approve payments or invoices on behalf of the NDIS. Please note that our ability to create a payment request and finalise payment on your behalf does not mean the NDIS has approved your purchase or will approve your purchase during an audit
Feedback, Complaints and Disputes
The Participant is entitled to and agrees to raise any complaints, constructive feedback, suggestions or complaints concerning All Plan Management and its services. All Plan Management will take all reasonable steps to resolve concerns raised by the Participant.
If the Participant is not satisfied with the resolution, the Participant can contact All Plan Management Manager 0435 941 008, Queensland Aged and Disability Ombudsmen on 1800 818 338 or the National Disability Insurance Scheme by calling 1800 800 110, or by visiting one of the NDIS offices in person or visiting www.ndis.gov.au for further information.
All Plan Management manages personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998, Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
All Plan Management will seek payment for our Services directly from the NDIA for our Plan Management Services being delivered to you.
All Plan Management will pay for all other Support Services on your behalf as long as the below requirements are met:
- The Support Services or Items to be purchased satisfy the test for reasonable and necessary supports as defined by the NDIA.
- Claims for these Supports or Items are successful with the NDIA.
Good and Services Tax (GST)
For the purpose of GST Legislation, the parties confirm that:
A supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the Participant’s NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
All Plan Management provides information in good faith, to the best of our knowledge. However, regular changes to the NDIS rules, guidelines, Price Guide and Support Catalogue may affect this accuracy and therefore All Plan Management gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice given. Any advice given by All Plan Management outside of financial administration advice shall be considered general in nature.
This service agreement will be continuous until notice to cancel is given in writing.
Doc #: APM_014.1 | Established: 14/12/2020